So I decided to jump on the “meme” bandwagon and start featuring them on Tumbling Books. After all, they sound fun so without further ado…
REWIND: Top 10 Favorite Books You’ve Read During The Lifespan Of Your Blog
1. Envy by Gregg Olsen – I loved this book! It was fantastic. It was one of the first YA mysteries that I’ve read and I was not disappointed.
2. The Selection by Kiera Cass – I received the ARC from Kiera and I was so glad that I was able to read it before its release because it was amazing. I couldn’t stop obsessing about it!
3. Rearranged by Allison Singh – This book was a hidden gem, seriously. It was so vivid and I felt like it really took me to India. I didn’t want it to end!
4. Wrecked by Elle Casey – This was another wonderful hidden gem. Elle sent it to me in exchange for a review and I just cannot say enough great things about it.
5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver – I wasn’t sure whether I should read it at first, I thought it might be too mushy for me. I was so wrong! It was perfect. The main character even had the same birthday as me!
6. Of Poseidon by Anna Banks – This was the first mermaid book that I actually enjoyed. It restored my faith in mermaids, I didn’t think I would like any book with mermaids AT ALL. I was proved wrong, thank goodness!
7. Tiger’s Curse by Colleen Houck – I read this book twice. That’s right, twice. I rarely do this, but the publisher asked for a review and because I loved it so much the first time I read it again and I loved it again!
8. Fracture by Megan Miranda - I read this in one sitting, I couldn’t get enough of it. It was great! I wish it was longer.
9. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake – I love this book. One of my top, top favorites of all time!
10. The Goddess Test by Aimée Carter – I love anything about Greek mythology, so I knew that I would really enjoy The Goddess Test. I just didn’t know that I would LOVE it. It was awesome! The sequel was also pretty awesome. LOL